Did you know?
This summer the Eduk8 Forward is happening in the Czech Republic between 17-26 August, 2018. 15 Eduk8ers will develop their training competences during an 8-day-long advanced training for trainers event combined with a lot of personal development and coaching.
During this event, Eduk8 decided to reach out to local ESNers and offer a 1-day-long mini training. This is the first time such a training is offered, but should the event be successful, hopefully it can set a precedent on long term, brining Eduk8 closer to the network.
About the ESN Kick-Off
When? 19th August 2018, Sunday, 11:30-19:00
Where? Jindřichův Hradec
How much? 12 EUR without lunch.
What is included? 6 hour training provided by Eduk8
What? The training will be adapted to the needs of participants, based on the preferences indicated in the application forms. The training can address a variety of topics, such as:
- Team management and leadership
- How to increase your personal productivity
- How to increase the efficiency of the section
- Crash-course on workshop facilitation (how to design and deliver workshops)
- Recruiting volunteers for your section
- How to organise orientation for Erasmus students
- The best team-building methods
- Useful skills for university: time management, learning methodologies, mindfulness, stress management, etc
- Skills development for your CV: public speaking and presentation skills, team-work, debating or negotiating, etc.
There will be a total of 6 hour training/workshops.
Lunch will be picnic style: bring something to share with others!
APPLY! How, you ask?
Please fill in the application form on ERS no later than 31st July, 23:59 CEST. We accept up to 60 applications. Once approved, you will be expected to pay the participation fee by 6th August.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Daniel Zsiros at [email protected].
The Eduk8 Team
- 6 hours of training
- Everyone is invited.